6. Social media companies should be expected to provide full transparency about their complaints process
The Online Harms Bill should require social media companies to, at the very least, disclose:
- The number of complaints reviewers they employ
- The training they undergo
- The welfare support they provide to reviewers (since they are routinely looking at disturbing content)
- The number of upheld complaints
- A summary of the rationale provided to users for complaints which are not upheld.
Do you like this page?